When you visit our website http://www.belong.vn (the "Website"), and more generally, use any of our services (the "Services", which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
What we collect
We may collect personal data such as your name, email address, contact information, and Internet Protocol addresses (“Personal Data”) when you:
- Visit the Website with a cookies-enabled browser or register a user account with the Website;
- Submit any comment, question or feedback to us;
- Subscribe to our mailing lists for email, post or phone updates (via voice calls); and
- Disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website when you register for an account or in any way.
- We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Cybersource. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here:
- We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called “YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
How we use your personal data
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process
- To evaluate and manage your online booking application
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate; and
- To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way.
How we share your personal data
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information with the following entities:
- Our related entities, including its affiliated organisations subsidiaries, operations groups, corporate groups, functionalised units, and research institutes (collectively, "Belong’s Affiliates");
- Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions;
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate;
- Government bodies.
Your social logins
Our Website offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Website. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
Retention of information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We take reasonable measures to keep your data secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorised access or loss of any data provided to the Website.
We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
Accessing and amending your personal data
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Change to this privacy statement
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.